- Creating a menu for an event
- Calculating how much your sales mix should have generated for you
- Calculating the costs of staff meals
- Building a menu to calculate the nutrition values for a day
- Or simply want to plan and cost a weeks shop at home, menus can do all this and more.
Menus has six headline functions:
Just like the Shopping List, as you add the number of dishes Chef’s Book summarises the amounts of ingredients you have indicated need to be prepared in a certain way.
This can be viewed and printed off too.
This is a business function that keeps track of the current GP % per portion being achieved, based on ingredient/ portion costs vs. menu selling price.
It is also where you can quickly check GPs once ingredients prices have been updated.
This can be used by organisations for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Calculating the return on daily sales
- Calculating daily cash margins
- Calculating the average GP for specific courses or the whole menu, including fixed price menus.
- Calculating the costs and sales price of events….and more.